POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Access denied Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Access denied (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Invisible
Subject: Access denied
Date: 16 Jan 2009 05:03:53
Message: <49705b89$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.xkcd.com/530/

There seems to be something wrong about the way certain "really clever"
people think. As if they think of complex solutions before investigating
simple ones.

I think devising a solution to a problem is basically a search of the
problem-space. And that space is pretty huge, so it must be some kind of
heuristic search. I hypothesize that certain people just have a slightly
faulty heuristic. ;-)

Post a reply to this message