POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I the only one? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Am I the only one? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Am I the only one?
Date: 15 Jan 2009 14:55:45
Message: <496f94c1@news.povray.org>
... who thinks this is funny?

Was watching Looney Tunes with Yosemite Sam as a lion tamer named Claude
Daily ....

I guess I'm just a kid at heart!

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Am I the only one?
Date: 19 Jan 2009 10:29:05
Message: <49749c41@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback escreveu:
> ... who thinks this is funny?
>
> Was watching Looney Tunes with Yosemite Sam as a lion tamer named Claude
> Daily ....
>
> I guess I'm just a kid at heart!

No, I enjoy classic cartoons too!  Yosamite is as iconic as it gets... :D

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 20 Jan 2009 05:06:12
Message: <4975a214@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> Jim Holsenback escreveu:
>> ... who thinks this is funny?
>>
>> Was watching Looney Tunes with Yosemite Sam as a lion tamer named Claude
>> Daily ....
>>
>> I guess I'm just a kid at heart!
>
> No, I enjoy classic cartoons too!  Yosamite is as iconic as it gets... :D

Cool ... on a diff but related subject. I got a collection of Popeye for
Christmas. I love how the most important stuff he says he's mumbling under
his breath. I get a chuckle from Rocky and Bullwinkle as well!

Jim