POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Shouldn't this be a lot more expensive? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Shouldn't this be a lot more expensive? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Darren New
Subject: Shouldn't this be a lot more expensive?
Date: 12 Jan 2009 20:28:34
Message: <496bee42$1@news.povray.org>
http://accessories.euro.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=uk&l=en&cs=ukdhs1&sku=A1662660&again

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Why is there a chainsaw in DOOM?
   There aren't any trees on Mars.

Post a reply to this message

From: triple r
Subject: Re: Shouldn't this be a lot more expensive?
Date: 12 Jan 2009 21:05:01
Message: <web.496bef58a586781ef2b9ba40@news.povray.org>

http://accessories.euro.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=uk&l=en&cs=ukdhs1&sku=A1662660&again

Terms and conditions, bottom of the page:

"Prices and specifications are correct at date of publication but subject to
availability or change without notice. Dell cannot be responsible for errors in
typography or photography."

 - Ricky

Post a reply to this message

> Terms and conditions, bottom of the page:
>
> "Prices and specifications are correct at date of publication but subject to
> availability or change without notice. Dell cannot be responsible for errors in
> typography or photography."

There ya go. Price is correct. Give it a try. If it goes into the system and
sends you a confirmation for twelve pounds, you win. :-)