POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How do you take a screenshot of an animation? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  How do you take a screenshot of an animation? (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: St
Subject: How do you take a screenshot of an animation?
Date: 6 Jan 2009 11:16:52
Message: <496383f4@news.povray.org>
Using winMP, PrintScreen doesn't work, it just captures the 'frame' (if you
like), of the actual program leaving the work area black.

  Anyone know?

   ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: How do you take a screenshot of an animation?
Date: 6 Jan 2009 11:20:08
Message: <496384b8$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 16:16:46 +0000, St. wrote:

> Using winMP, PrintScreen doesn't work, it just captures the 'frame' (if
> you like), of the actual program leaving the work area black.
>
>   Anyone know?
>
>    ~Steve~

Dunno on Windows, on Linux I use mplayer and can change the output to xv
or x11 to grab screencaps, or tell it to output to png/jpg (I forget
which).  If there's a version for Windows (and I believe there is), you
might try that.

Jim

Post a reply to this message