POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Because you don't feel like wading through 32768 pages of the real thing. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:16:15 EDT (-0400)
  Because you don't feel like wading through 32768 pages of the real thing. (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Because you don't feel like wading through 32768 pages of the real thing.
Date: 1 Jan 2009 14:39:25
Message: <495d1bed$1@news.povray.org>
Have a parody overview of the last Harry Potter book.

http://diogenes-sinope.blogspot.com/2007/07/potterdammerung-mega-spoilers.html

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 5 Jan 2009 08:45:21
Message: <49620ef1@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> Have a parody overview of the last Harry Potter book.
>
> http://diogenes-sinope.blogspot.com/2007/07/potterdammerung-mega-spoilers.html

OMG, this wins so hard... Somebody *please* make a movie out of this! :-D

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 5 Jan 2009 10:48:47
Message: <49622bdf@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> OMG, this wins so hard... Somebody *please* make a movie out of this! :-D

...and *now* I've finally finished reading all the comments too.

Damn, I rather doubt anybody is going to propose to me over my various
treaties on sorting algorithms. :'{