POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A quick straw poll Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  A quick straw poll (Message 17 to 26 of 36)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: A quick straw poll
Date: 22 Dec 2008 19:40:01
Message: <web.49503352f0bdaac8180057960@news.povray.org>
> nemesis wrote:
> > Oh, I learned about it in predicate logic, just forgot. :P
>
> Wait... you *learned* predicate logic?

University, Computer Science.  Too bad it's not really used in IT jobs.  So many
bugs and half-baked business rules would just be a thing of the past, I guess.
If only there were more educated people in IT jobs rather than semi-analphabet
grunts doing drag'n'drop and copy'n'paste...

Post a reply to this message