POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Religions Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Religions (Message 11 to 20 of 51)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Religions
Date: 17 Dec 2008 06:22:54
Message: <4948e10e$1@news.povray.org>
>> By the way, assembly is old school, orthodox religion.
>
> Ultra orthodox :)

If you have made a mistake (sinned), you are burned at the stake! (Your
program crashes spectacularly...)

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 17 Dec 2008 06:27:38
Message: <fgohk4hkusmcf803dc4s7pbb9r0v30nar5@4ax.com>
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:22:54 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>>> By the way, assembly is old school, orthodox religion.
>>
>> Ultra orthodox :)
>
>If you have made a mistake (sinned), you are burned at the stake! (Your
>program crashes spectacularly...)

Pah!

I once sent two tons of pebbles the wrong way up an aerator column. Opps!

Stephen (Mud) McAvoy. :-)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 17 Dec 2008 06:35:18
Message: <4948e3f6$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> Pah!
>
> I once sent two tons of pebbles the wrong way up an aerator column. Opps!
>
> Stephen (Mud) McAvoy. :-)

And remember folks, MUD spelled backwards is DUM!

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:35:18 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>
>> Pah!
>>
>> I once sent two tons of pebbles the wrong way up an aerator column. Opps!
>>
>> Stephen (Mud) McAvoy. :-)
>
>And remember folks, MUD spelled backwards is DUM!

And mom upside down is wow! :)
--

Regards
     Stephen