POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Something fruity Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Something fruity (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Something fruity
Date: 16 Dec 2008 20:39:13
Message: <49485841@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:00:26 +0000, Invisible wrote:

>> I suspect other people can type faster than that
>
> I suspect other people have found the button to turn off the "hey, let
> me automatically mutilate your text as you helplessly try to type in it"
> feature. :-P

It's called "fingers smaller than bananas". ;-)

I don't crank out pages and pages of text in replies sent from it, but I
also tend to use it for reading my mail mostly, if something critical
comes up I can dash off a quick reply, otherwise I just wait until I get
back to my laptop.  But at least I'm aware if there's a critsit that I
need to deal with.

Jim

Post a reply to this message