POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All good fun Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  All good fun (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: Invisible
Subject: All good fun
Date: 16 Dec 2008 06:31:02
Message: <49479176@news.povray.org>

Oh, that's nice. But does anybody have *any clue* specifically which
problem they're on about?

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Subject: Re: All good fun
Date: 16 Dec 2008 06:41:22
Message: <494793e2@news.povray.org>
> Oh, that's nice. But does anybody have *any clue* specifically which
> problem they're on about?

2 clicks away from that article:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/advisory/961051.mspx

Post a reply to this message

From: Gail
Date: 16 Dec 2008 06:58:29
Message: <494797e5@news.povray.org>
"scott" <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote in message news:494793e2@news.povray.org...
>> Oh, that's nice. But does anybody have *any clue* specifically which
>> problem they're on about?
>
> 2 clicks away from that article:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/advisory/961051.mspx

In addition, see this link for how it's spreading
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Security/65235/

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 16 Dec 2008 07:30:48
Message: <49479f78$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> 2 clicks away from that article:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/advisory/961051.mspx

Interesting. I scoured the article from top to bottom looking for links,
but found nothing...

Post a reply to this message

> Interesting. I scoured the article from top to bottom looking for links,
> but found nothing...

On the right hand side of almost every BBC news article it has a section
labelled "RELATED INTERNET LINKS" :-)  A lot of BBC articles a pretty dumbed
down, so I often visit the related links for more details.

Post a reply to this message

>> Interesting. I scoured the article from top to bottom looking for
>> links, but found nothing...
>
> On the right hand side of almost every BBC news article it has a section
> labelled "RELATED INTERNET LINKS" :-)  A lot of BBC articles a pretty
> dumbed down, so I often visit the related links for more details.

I see the links, but I don't see anything remotely related to this story.

Post a reply to this message

>> On the right hand side of almost every BBC news article it has a section
>> labelled "RELATED INTERNET LINKS" :-)  A lot of BBC articles a pretty
>> dumbed down, so I often visit the related links for more details.
>
> I see the links, but I don't see anything remotely related to this story.

Are you looking at the same article that you posted the link to?  See
attached images for what I saw and clicked on:

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'image1.png' (99 KB) Download 'image2.png' (26 KB)

Preview of image 'image1.png'
image1.png

Preview of image 'image2.png'
image2.png