POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Money Making Opportunity Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Money Making Opportunity (Message 1 to 10 of 42)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Money Making Opportunity
Date: 16 Dec 2008 05:12:15
Message: <49477eff@news.povray.org>
Now that I have your attention .....

What does every cat like? Mice right?

Well how about mouse flavored cat food! Surely there's an untapped market
out there ..... problem is I don't know what a mouse tastes like.

I imagine that I'll have difficulty finding non-feline taste-testers willing
to help with the research ;-)

Oh well .... another sure fire winner down the tubes!

Jim

Post a reply to this message

I don't think they like the taste as much as the thrill of the hunt.
Around my area, lizards are the prime target.  Perhaps animated cat food
would be a winner?

Pretty funny idea, though.  :D

Post a reply to this message