POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Money Making Opportunity Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Money Making Opportunity (Message 11 to 20 of 42)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: Money Making Opportunity
Date: 16 Dec 2008 14:26:23
Message: <494800df@news.povray.org>
"Phil Cook v2" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote in message
news:op.### [at] philsmshomenet...
> What's stopping you using real mice? One mouse-farm, one industrial
> grinder, one cannery; job sorted ;-)

Haha ... I'm just having a bit of fun with this one. Was at a small business
owner mixer last night and you wouldn't believe how many people thought I
was serious. God the room was full of stuffed shirt, penny loafer wearing
posers. What's happened to peoples sense of humor.

Thanks Phil .... You know I'm having fun visualizing a mouse grinder ....
mice grinder .... ;-)

Cheers

Post a reply to this message