POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Poker room suggestions Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Poker room suggestions (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: scott
Subject: Poker room suggestions
Date: 16 Dec 2008 03:47:00
Message: <49476b04$1@news.povray.org>
I remember a while back someone here mentioned they play online poker, and
maybe some others do too?

Does anyone have any recommendations of sites to use?  I like a nice clean
UI and of course lots of beginners who are happy to give away their money
:-)

Reason I am looking is because the site I have been using for a while now is
screwing me over regarding payments.  I deposited $20 from my credit card
and was playing happily until one day they blocked my account.  They said
that the $20 had been deposited fraudulenty from a credit card that wasn't
mine and they were taking away the money!  They requested I sent them all
sorts of documentation, which I did, but then they just stopped replying to
my mails.  I have just sent them a final email saying that if they do not
refund my money and close my account within 48 hours I am instructing my CC
company to chargeback the $20.  Such a shame, because Everest Poker is a
really nice site to use.