POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : WALL-E Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  WALL-E (Message 11 to 20 of 59)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: WALL-E
Date: 15 Dec 2008 18:33:51
Message: <4946e95f@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:31:35 +1100, Paul Fuller wrote:

> Does anybody know whether the DVD release will include the short ?

I've never known Pixar to leave the short out - I can check when I get
home and see if it's there.  I'd ask my wife to look, but the disc is for
her. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 15 Dec 2008 19:05:02
Message: <web.4946f03169e9b9a64d42da060@news.povray.org>
> nemesis wrote:
>
> > CG is top notch too, as always...
>
> But as the guys at Pixar always say, it's not just the CGI, it's the
> story. It always has to be about the story.

That's why I put the brilliant CG as just a side note.

Post a reply to this message