POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtualization Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Virtualization (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Virtualization
Date: 13 Dec 2008 20:54:03
Message: <4944673b$1@news.povray.org>
Is hardwired embedded into the CPUs and there a re some virtualization
freeware to avoid having slow PC emulators, in case u r interested.

Post a reply to this message

From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Re: Virtualization
Date: 13 Dec 2008 21:50:33
Message: <49447479@news.povray.org>
This is a failed reply to

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 14 Dec 2008 07:55:11
Message: <4945022e@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga <sau### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> Is hardwired embedded into the CPUs

  Only from later versions of Pentium4 and newer, and on the AMD side,
only on the Athlon 64 and newer. (Also the two technologies are slightly
incompatible with each other.)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message