POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The power of the mind Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  The power of the mind (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: The power of the mind
Date: 12 Dec 2008 10:48:38
Message: <494287d6$1@news.povray.org>
>> Well... I'm not suicidal any more. I guess that counts as improvement.
>> :-}
>>

> Exactly :) AND you have a community that cares about you. Granted
> they're on the intratubes ...

Hmm... A community that cares about me? Or just finds me amusing to poke
fun at? I'm never quite sure...

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 12 Dec 2008 11:12:32
Message: <49428d70$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Hmm... A community that cares about me? Or just finds me amusing to poke
> fun at? I'm never quite sure...

I'll let the others speak for themselves. I think you're well liked here.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 12 Dec 2008 13:17:55
Message: <4942aad3@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> FWIW, I generally have rather pleasant dreams. Sometimes they get
> surreal. I *really* like the surreal ones.

Most of my dreams are more interesting than my real life, which makes it
*really* hard to get motivation to get out of bed in the morning.

Post a reply to this message

> Most of my dreams are more interesting than my real life, which makes it
> *really* hard to get motivation to get out of bed in the morning.

Yep. Thats for sure.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message