POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Eyelid Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Eyelid (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Invisible
Subject: Eyelid
Date: 10 Dec 2008 11:42:23
Message: <493ff16f$1@news.povray.org>
The muscle in my left eyelid has been twitching for, like, the last 5
hours or something. It's really beginning to annoy me! :-S

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Eyelid
Date: 10 Dec 2008 11:53:20
Message: <493ff400@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> The muscle in my left eyelid has been twitching for, like, the last 5
> hours or something. It's really beginning to annoy me! :-S

Same thing is happening with my right eyelid. It really is annoying.. ;/

Been doing it since I woke up.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

> The muscle in my left eyelid has been twitching for, like, the last 5
> hours or something. It's really beginning to annoy me! :-S

You must be really stressed.  Or, ever seen those cartoons where the
eyelid of a character begins twitching once something bad is about to
happen? :P

Post a reply to this message

> The muscle in my left eyelid has been twitching for, like, the last 5
> hours or something. It's really beginning to annoy me! :-S

  Glad you informed us.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>> The muscle in my left eyelid has been twitching for, like, the last 5
>> hours or something. It's really beginning to annoy me! :-S
>
>   Glad you informed us.

mwahahaha

Post a reply to this message

> You must be really stressed.  Or, ever seen those cartoons where the
> eyelid of a character begins twitching once something bad is about to
> happen? :P

The guy does this in The Fifth Element.  I honestly can't imagine how you
learn to do such a thing on demand. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

> The muscle in my left eyelid has been twitching for, like, the last 5
> hours or something. It's really beginning to annoy me! :-S

:-)
;-)
:-)
;-)
:-)
;-)
:-)
;-0
:-0
;-0
:-0
 >;-O
 >:-O
 >;-O

>> The muscle in my left eyelid has been twitching for, like, the last 5
>> hours or something. It's really beginning to annoy me! :-S
>

> :-)
> ;-)
> :-)
> ;-)