POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Eyelid Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  Eyelid (Message 7 to 16 of 16)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Eyelid
Date: 10 Dec 2008 14:09:16
Message: <494013dc$1@news.povray.org>
Could be much worse:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lincolnshire/7387224.stm

:)

Post a reply to this message

From: Kyle
Date: 10 Dec 2008 15:27:24
Message: <4940262c$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> The muscle in my left eyelid has been twitching for, like, the last 5
> hours or something. It's really beginning to annoy me! :-S

:-)
;-)
:-)
;-)
:-)
;-)
:-)
;-0
:-0
;-0
:-0

From: nemesis
Date: 10 Dec 2008 16:41:35
Message: <4940378f$1@news.povray.org>
Kyle escreveu:
> Invisible wrote:
>> The muscle in my left eyelid has been twitching for, like, the last 5
>> hours or something. It's really beginning to annoy me! :-S
>

> :-)
> ;-)
> :-)
> ;-)
> :-)
> ;-)
> :-)
> ;-0
> :-0
> ;-0
> :-0
>  >;-O
>  >:-O
>  >;-O

That was fun! :D

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 10 Dec 2008 20:07:32
Message: <494067d4$1@news.povray.org>
Well, now I'm curious:  did it stop? :D

Post a reply to this message

From: gregjohn
Date: 10 Dec 2008 21:10:00
Message: <web.494075b48badd57a34d207310@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> The muscle in my left eyelid has been twitching for, like, the last 5
> hours or something. It's really beginning to annoy me! :-S

Sympathies, but I was really disappointed to find that this thread wasn't about
the whether eyelids were best modeled as half-spheres in povray.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 11 Dec 2008 04:49:35
Message: <4940e22f$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   Glad you informed us.

No problem. There's no charge for this informational service. :-)

Post a reply to this message