POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oishii Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Oishii (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Oishii
Date: 10 Dec 2008 00:43:14
Message: <493f56f2$1@news.povray.org>
Took me a moment to notice...ok, took it being pointed out to me for me to
notice.

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/12/09/bento-3.jpg

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Oishii
Date: 10 Dec 2008 11:56:16
Message: <493ff4b0@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook <z99### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Took me a moment to notice...ok, took it being pointed out to me for me to
> notice.

> http://www.geekologie.com/2008/12/09/bento-3.jpg

  Are you sure it isn't a lie?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 10 Dec 2008 12:15:36
Message: <493FF995.2020103@hotmail.com>
On 10-Dec-08 6:43, Tim Cook wrote:
> Took me a moment to notice...ok, took it being pointed out to me for me
> to notice.
>
> http://www.geekologie.com/2008/12/09/bento-3.jpg

OK I give up. I suppose it is a reference to something that I am not
familiar with.

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 10 Dec 2008 12:29:15
Message: <493ffc6b$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> OK I give up. I suppose it is a reference to something that I am not
> familiar with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TEg6oLshf8

Start at about 1:20 in.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: andrel
Date: 10 Dec 2008 16:14:07
Message: <4940317B.5020309@hotmail.com>
On 10-Dec-08 18:29, Darren New wrote:
> andrel wrote:
>> OK I give up. I suppose it is a reference to something that I am not
>> familiar with.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TEg6oLshf8
>
> Start at about 1:20 in.

Ok, that explains the cake. Saw something similar to the thing left in
front also, otherwise I still don't get it. Must be my age. ;)

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 10 Dec 2008 17:01:23
Message: <49403c33@news.povray.org>
andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Ok, that explains the cake. Saw something similar to the thing left in
> front also, otherwise I still don't get it. Must be my age. ;)

  You clearly haven't played Portal. Try it sometimes. It's not even
expensive and it's cool. (Will require a PC newer than 5 years, though.)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 10 Dec 2008 18:47:30
Message: <49405512$1@news.povray.org>
> andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> Ok, that explains the cake. Saw something similar to the thing left in
>> front also, otherwise I still don't get it. Must be my age. ;)
>
>  You clearly haven't played Portal. Try it sometimes. It's not even
> expensive and it's cool. (Will require a PC newer than 5 years, though.)

   And it's also the most pirated game ever - so far.

     ~Steve~

> --
>                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 11 Dec 2008 08:49:36
Message: <49411a70@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>    And it's also the most pirated game ever - so far.
>
>      ~Steve~

I thought that honor went to Spore.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 11 Dec 2008 09:13:56
Message: <49412024$1@news.povray.org>
> I thought that honor went to Spore.

http://torrentfreak.com/spore-most-pirated-game-ever-thanks-to-drm-080913/

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 11 Dec 2008 09:32:51
Message: <49412493@news.povray.org>
"Mike Raiford" <"m[raiford]!at"@gmail.com> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
>
>>    And it's also the most pirated game ever - so far.
>>
>>      ~Steve~
>
> I thought that honor went to Spore.

   Oh, I beg your pardon, it is Spore. Got them mixed up.

     ~Steve~