POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The Trilby Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  The Trilby (Message 8 to 17 of 17)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: The Trilby
Date: 5 Dec 2008 07:02:57
Message: <49391871$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Clearly not a hat to be trifled with.

You'd better believe it! :-D

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 5 Dec 2008 19:26:48
Message: <4939c6c8$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Just in case you care...

And if it were knocked off during a particularly strenuous escape from
an ancient subterranean deathtrap or a speeding Nazi battletank, would
you risk life and limb to recover it at the last second?

Well, if you would, then, you'll be a man, my son.

Post a reply to this message

> And if it were knocked off during a particularly strenuous escape from
> an ancient subterranean deathtrap or a speeding Nazi battletank, would
> you risk life and limb to recover it at the last second?
>
> Well, if you would, then, you'll be a man, my son.

Hahahaha... dude, what the HELL?! :-D

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/