POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Imagination Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:21:38 EDT (-0400)
  Imagination (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Invisible
Subject: Imagination
Date: 3 Dec 2008 04:30:22
Message: <493651ae$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1287

Sometimes, I really wish *I* could come up with stuff like this, just on
the spur of the moment like that. Damnit, I'm just not creative enough! :'{

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Attwood
Subject: Re: Imagination
Date: 4 Dec 2008 06:00:55
Message: <4937b867@news.povray.org>
> Sometimes, I really wish *I* could come up with stuff like this, just on
> the spur of the moment like that. Damnit, I'm just not creative enough!
> :'{

It's just free association. I'm sure you could come up with a
wilder story that made even less sense.

Post a reply to this message

> It's just free association. I'm sure you could come up with a
> wilder story that made even less sense.

Yeah, but would it be *entertaining*? Sadly, I doubt it...

Post a reply to this message

Am Thu, 04 Dec 2008 11:27:59 +0000 schrieb Invisible:

> Tim Attwood wrote:
>
>> It's just free association. I'm sure you could come up with a wilder
>> story that made even less sense.
>
> Yeah, but would it be *entertaining*? Sadly, I doubt it...

Well, there's only one way to find out...

Post a reply to this message

> > It's just free association. I'm sure you could come up with a
> > wilder story that made even less sense.

> Yeah, but would it be *entertaining*? Sadly, I doubt it...

Neither is the link you posted, at least not to me. Thus it's probably a
safe bet that whatever you come up with, there will be somebody who will
find it entertaining.