POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Shopping for TVs Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Shopping for TVs (Message 166 to 175 of 205)
From: Gail
Subject: Re: Shopping for TVs
Date: 3 Dec 2008 16:01:41
Message: <4936f3b5@news.povray.org>
news:4936e657$1@news.povray.org...
> Gail wrote:
>
>> If your knife blunts after cutting paper, it's a very poor quality knife.
>
> Quite possibly. The "3 cuts" was an exaggeration of course, but IME any
> knife, no matter how sharp initially, quickly becomes as blunt as all the
> other knives in the building.

I have kitchen knives that are still razor sharp 10 years after they were
given to me.
I've had my penknive and kitchen scissors sharpened once in the 5 years I've
had them.

Buy yourself a good quality knife, or stop using them to cut concrete

Post a reply to this message

> I have kitchen knives that are still razor sharp 10 years after they
> were given to me.
>
> Buy yourself a good quality knife, or stop using them to cut concrete

...! o_O

In the immortal words of that great fictional character, "THAT'S a knife!"

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/