POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tape it up Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Tape it up (Message 1 to 10 of 31)
From: Invisible
Subject: Tape it up
Date: 27 Nov 2008 04:28:21
Message: <492e6835$1@news.povray.org>
You know what has a *really* strong negative correlation with my idea of
a fun week?

Ritually dismantling a tape robot. o_O

Tip: When you see the site System Administrator walking towards the
server room holding 6 different star-drive screwdrivers, you should
probably be worried. (!)

Post a reply to this message

> You know what has a *really* strong negative correlation with my idea of
> a fun week?
>
> Ritually dismantling a tape robot. o_O

Oh well, they're buying me a new one... It should be here tomorrow
morning! o_O

myself considers backups to be "a critical business function".

I wonder how difficult this will be to set up...

Post a reply to this message

> Tip: When you see the site System Administrator walking towards the
> server room holding 6 different star-drive screwdrivers, you should
> probably be worried. (!)

"Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers."

Post a reply to this message

> "Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers."

Wise words.

Post a reply to this message

> Oh well, they're buying me a new one... It should be here tomorrow
> morning! o_O

...but it isn't. x_x

Post a reply to this message