POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XKCD today Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  XKCD today (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: XKCD today
Date: 27 Nov 2008 04:22:02
Message: <492e66ba$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Nah. I liked this one better:
>
> http://www.xkcd.com/507/

And THIS is the best XKCD in a long time:

http://www.xkcd.com/505/

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 27 Nov 2008 04:26:07
Message: <492e67af$1@news.povray.org>
Gail wrote:
>> Are you taking over while Andrew is away? ;)
>
> Ah, I forgot.
> I was wondering why there were so few posts while I was away...

Yeah, it *was* kinda ridiculous, eh?

(I was sitting watching it on dialup through the web interface. Really
quiet...)

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 27 Nov 2008 04:55:00
Message: <web.492e6dc9ef88d5e465d3b2410@news.povray.org>
"Gail" <gail (at) sql in the wild (dot) co [dot] za> wrote:
> "Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
> >
> > Wasn't your trip a few weeks ago?
> >

> No. Last week. Left SA on friday the 14th and got back 2 days ago.

I must be in a time warp, or something. It seemed longer ago than that.

Stephen

Post a reply to this message