POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very very quiet Server Time
11 Sep 2024 09:16:48 EDT (-0400)
  Be very very quiet (Message 551 to 560 of 618)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Be very very quiet
Date: 26 Mar 2009 11:48:29
Message: <49cba3cd$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> It was probably my eyes that were in B&W then ;)

Or the TV. http://www.revver.com/video/109858/bugs-bunny-whats-opera-doc/
Definitely color.

I saw an interview with the Bugs Bunny authors talking about the music, and
how they were trying to introduce kids to classical music and such.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   There's no CD like OCD, there's no

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 26 Mar 2009 13:04:16
Message: <n7cns49s4gvnbpnfdhrdv2flul84i6ilvi@4ax.com>
On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:48:29 -0700, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>> It was probably my eyes that were in B&W then ;)
>
>Or the TV. http://www.revver.com/video/109858/bugs-bunny-whats-opera-doc/
>Definitely color.

Hmm, I was being symbolic (or trying to be) :-) implying that I am so old
"colour" had not been invented yet.

>I saw an interview with the Bugs Bunny authors talking about the music, and
>how they were trying to introduce kids to classical music and such.

Tristan and Isolde. A Wagnarian feast.
--

Regards
     Stephen