POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very very quiet Server Time
11 Sep 2024 03:14:19 EDT (-0400)
  Be very very quiet (Message 521 to 530 of 618)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Be very very quiet
Date: 18 Mar 2009 11:42:08
Message: <49c11650$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:37:58 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>>My lips couldn't have moved, I had an independent adjudicator.  Of
>>course it was my wife Amy, but she's independent. :-)
>>
> Hardly unbiased, I think.

Well, oddly enough, she made the same observation before ruling on the
issue - so I think she's probably done so in a completely fair way.

>>> If you are at Bayswater then I will meet you in the Redan at the top
>>> of Queensway.
>>
>>Hmmm.
>>
>>Well, I'll go for Elephant & Castle, then, keeping with the chess theme.
>>
> I'm still not playing, you'll catch me at World's End before I start
> another game with out backup ;)

Well, if that's the case, then I have no choice but to go to Paddington.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

On 18 Mar 2009 11:42:08 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:37:58 +0000, Stephen wrote:
>
>>>My lips couldn't have moved, I had an independent adjudicator.  Of
>>>course it was my wife Amy, but she's independent. :-)
>>>
>> Hardly unbiased, I think.
>
>Well, oddly enough, she made the same observation before ruling on the
>issue - so I think she's probably done so in a completely fair way.

Well I've gone to an independent adjudicator and the opinion is that it is "mugs
away".

>>>Hmmm.
>>>
>>>Well, I'll go for Elephant & Castle, then, keeping with the chess theme.
>>>
>> I'm still not playing, you'll catch me at World's End before I start
>> another game with out backup ;)
>
>Well, if that's the case, then I have no choice but to go to Paddington.

Paddington is out of bounds due to it being up to me to start and I'm pondering
the rules to play by.
--

Regards
     Stephen