POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very very quiet Server Time
9 Sep 2024 07:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  Be very very quiet (Message 301 to 310 of 618)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Be very very quiet
Date: 15 Jan 2009 19:35:13
Message: <g8lvm41nr2qo8l3vs9h4vv3vk8bab3cn4q@4ax.com>
On 15 Jan 2009 18:15:45 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:51:41 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>>>What do prizes mean? ;-)
>>>

>> Something that will provide every Dr Who enthusiast an ideal
>> accompaniment to pasta meals - it?s this tasty Dalek bread. Just the
>
>Oh, now you're just cutting and pasting.  I'm going to buzz and say
>"deviation". ;-)
>
>Buzz.
>
>Deviation!

 I accept the benefit of the doubt and have 29 seconds left.

>>>Oh, now that was predictable.  Very predictable.  Any more predictable
>>>and I could've made the move for you.  But I wouldn't, of course,
>>>because that would have put Garden's variation of Rushton's fifth rule
>>>into effect.
>>>
>>>Goodge Street.
>>>
>>>Jim
>>
>> Your name is James so (James) Bond Street.
>
>LOL, "Little Jimmy Bond".  Now there is something that would be fun,
>James Bond as a child.
>
>For personal reasons, Birmingham New Street.

For personal reasons, Woolloomooloo,
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 16 Jan 2009 13:39:23
Message: <4970d45b$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 00:34:58 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>>> Something that will provide every Dr Who enthusiast an ideal
>>> accompaniment to pasta meals - it?s this tasty Dalek bread. Just the
>>
>>Oh, now you're just cutting and pasting.  I'm going to buzz and say
>>"deviation". ;-)
>>
>>Buzz.
>>
>>Deviation!
>>
>  I accept the benefit of the doubt and have 29 seconds left.

Fair enough. :-)  However 29 seconds means hesitation.

Buzz.

Hesitation!

>>> Your name is James so (James) Bond Street.
>>
>>LOL, "Little Jimmy Bond".  Now there is something that would be fun,
>>James Bond as a child.
>>
>>For personal reasons, Birmingham New Street.
>
> For personal reasons, Woolloomooloo,

Since we hit a station that was near your home, 900 East Station.  And
utter amazement that it's on Wikipedia.  I think Andy was right, if you
can think of it, it's on Wikipedia.

Jim

Post a reply to this message