POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Computer graphics that move to music. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Computer graphics that move to music. (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Shay
Subject: Computer graphics that move to music.
Date: 25 Nov 2008 12:43:43
Message: <492c394f$1@news.povray.org>
I'm setting up my computer to play music on Thanksgiving for 20 guests.
I had a program a few years ago which showed a "lights in a tunnel" kind
of effect when music was played. Anything similar or nicer than that
around these days (for Linux)?

  -Shay

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:41:13 -0600, Shay wrote:

> I'm setting up my computer to play music on Thanksgiving for 20 guests.
> I had a program a few years ago which showed a "lights in a tunnel" kind
> of effect when music was played. Anything similar or nicer than that
> around these days (for Linux)?
>
>   -Shay

XMMS used to have some plugins to do that sort of thing....

Jim

Post a reply to this message