POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube and physics Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:18:48 EDT (-0400)
  YouTube and physics (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: St
Subject: YouTube and physics
Date: 23 Nov 2008 09:07:47
Message: <492963b3@news.povray.org>
http://uk.youtube.com/experiencewii

  It's hard to notice it happening at first...  :)

    ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Subject: Re: YouTube and physics
Date: 24 Nov 2008 02:29:27
Message: <492a57d7$1@news.povray.org>
> http://uk.youtube.com/experiencewii
>
>  It's hard to notice it happening at first...  :)

Hehe yeh that's very cool.

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 24 Nov 2008 11:44:38
Message: <492ad9f6@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
>   It's hard to notice it happening at first...  :)

Unless you have flash-block on. :-)  Yes, very cute.

I always thought the same effect on the Amiga as Jumpman bounced off the
girders on the way down added extra charm to what would have been an
otherwise straightforward death sequence.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message