POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bottom-Posting in Outlook 2007 Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:19:14 EDT (-0400)
  Bottom-Posting in Outlook 2007 (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Chambers
Subject: Bottom-Posting in Outlook 2007
Date: 13 Nov 2008 21:33:30
Message: <5338CE4864B6460AB4113F008E6EB0A0@HomePC>
Anyone have any idea how to do it automatically?

...Ben Chambers

www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Subject: Re: Bottom-Posting in Outlook 2007
Date: 14 Nov 2008 19:26:54
Message: <491e174e@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Anyone have any idea how to do it automatically?

1) Uninstall Outlook.

2) Get another news reader.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 14 Nov 2008 19:31:05
Message: <491e1849$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Anyone have any idea how to do it automatically?

This worked in earlier versions.
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 14 Nov 2008 23:22:47
Message: <B8947C2E6B5B4FCAA422131A9A070F52@HomePC>

1) Read the question.

> 2) Get another news reader.

2) See 1).

Besides, Outlook is useful for more than just the POV newsgroups.  On
the whole, manually pasting my sig at the bottom is an annoyance I can
live with.

...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message