POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube lameness Server Time
10 Oct 2024 14:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  YouTube lameness (Message 77 to 86 of 166)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: YouTube lameness
Date: 18 Nov 2008 18:00:09
Message: <492348f9@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   And as long as you don't leave the "free speech zone"? ;)

Someone told me that the reason people used soapboxes to make speeches was
that there was a law that you couldn't speak against the government if you
were standing on the country's territory, or some similar wording. So they
stood on soapboxes to avoid touching the country's soil with their feet :)

I should probably check snopes.com about it right now.

Post a reply to this message