POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube lameness Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:22:33 EDT (-0400)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: YouTube lameness
Date: 14 Nov 2008 14:13:06

From: Darren New
Date: 14 Nov 2008 14:21:58

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 14 Nov 2008 20:32:14
Message: <491e269e@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   And this is only if I'm not concentrating on anything. If I'm
>   concentrating
> on something (eg. work or reading), the music is immensely distracting. It
> makes it very hard to concentrate. I need silence, please.

Since I *can't* get silence in my house, I prefer to add music on top.

If my mom is in the house, the radio is on; always. The washing machine is
also close enough to be super-annoying.

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 14 Nov 2008 20:32:56
Message: <491e26c8@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Warp wrote:
>
>>   And this is only if I'm not concentrating on anything. If I'm
>> concentrating
>> on something (eg. work or reading), the music is immensely
>> distracting. It
>> makes it very hard to concentrate. I need silence, please.
>
> I *like* music and even I agree with this...

I like to program with Bach on the background. In fact, music can also
be a wonderful firewall to noisy environments.  :)

Post a reply to this message