POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube lameness Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:26:18 EDT (-0400)
  YouTube lameness (Message 101 to 110 of 166)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: YouTube lameness
Date: 19 Nov 2008 12:45:08
Message: <492450a4@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Fine, refuse to believe that people are being sanctioned for simply
> expressing their opinion, with absolutely no violence involved.

In spite of numerous actual videos of it happening on youtube. :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 19 Nov 2008 12:45:47
Message: <492450cb$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Where I'm from, "most cops" don't even *have* guns...

Well, there is that, yes.  A much better way to work things, IMO.

From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 19 Nov 2008 18:15:26
Message: <49249e0e$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> scott wrote:
>> Publishing derogatory comments, especially when generalising about a
>> certain group of people is a very dangerous thing to do,
>
> No it's not.  It's *words*.

	Both of you are going to opposite extremes. There are intermediary states.

	Taking your message literally, by their (them?) being *words* does not
make them harmless or harmful. Unless you think that someone suggesting
all members of race Z should be killed is harmless.

--
Psychoceramics: The study of crackpots.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl