POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's here! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  It's here! (Message 33 to 42 of 92)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: It's here!
Date: 6 Nov 2008 08:18:57
Message: <4912eec1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Z-mokvpoo

Not bad. A couple encoding errors toward the end, though.

I have tons of questions about the organ. You mentioned stops, once ...
how do stops relate to the keys on the keyboard?

I know the consoles to the left and right of the keyboards have to do
with selecting timbre of the organ, but what do the knobs below the
keyboards do?

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message