POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Priceless Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Priceless (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Priceless
Date: 3 Nov 2008 13:32:09
Message: <490f43a9@news.povray.org>
"T-1 down and telco says its not their equipment that's at fault? Take
matters into your own hands and assure them it's their problem."

http://www.fiftythree.org/etherkiller/

I'd found a web site a while back that lets you custom-build your own
cables...select two ends, a cable, and specify wiring and they'll make it
and send it to you.  Apparently these guys decided to make their own.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

> "T-1 down and telco says its not their equipment that's at fault? Take
> matters into your own hands and assure them it's their problem."
>
> http://www.fiftythree.org/etherkiller/

o.O WTF?

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

> > "T-1 down and telco says its not their equipment that's at fault? Take
> > matters into your own hands and assure them it's their problem."
> >
> > http://www.fiftythree.org/etherkiller/
> >

> o.O WTF?

FTW ;)

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>>> "T-1 down and telco says its not their equipment that's at fault? Take
>>> matters into your own hands and assure them it's their problem."
>>>
>>> http://www.fiftythree.org/etherkiller/
>>>

>> o.O WTF?
>>

> FTW ;)
>
> Stephen

Seriously ... I think this guy has been taking BOFH a bit too seriously. :)

--
~Mike