POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My colour is blue Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:20:48 EDT (-0400)
  My colour is blue (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: My colour is blue
Date: 2 Nov 2008 07:37:07
Message: <490d9ef3$1@news.povray.org>
"My colour is blue. I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to
pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am
brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My
symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red."

This is *so* begging for a parody...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/