POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Drawering Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:19:37 EDT (-0400)
  Drawering (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: Drawering
Date: 1 Nov 2008 10:36:37
Message: <490c6975$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Gaaaaah!! Now I have that song in my head... >_<

It's a great song. So full of truth.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 1 Nov 2008 12:24:08
Message: <490c82a8$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> Yah, but a dolphin-like lower body makes more physiological sense, what
> with both being mammal.

I also don't think the point is to have a mammal lower half. The point
was they're all enticing on top and all scaley and cold on the bottom.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)