POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Friday... feeling? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Friday... feeling? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Invisible
Subject: Friday... feeling?
Date: 31 Oct 2008 05:36:02
Message: <490ad182$1@news.povray.org>
We have an employee who's called Joy.

That's her actual name. Joy.

Every time I call her, she always sounds like she's trying really hard
to not bust out laughing.

So I guess it's an apt name.

Or I sound really weird on the phone...?

Anyway, she had a child recently. And apparently the child's name is...
Hope.

WTF?! o_O

"Hi, I am Hope, daughter of Joy."

Seriously... what's next? Merry? Jolly? Destiny?

Post a reply to this message

> Anyway, she had a child recently. And apparently the child's name is...
> Hope.
>
> WTF?! o_O
>
> "Hi, I am Hope, daughter of Joy."
>
> Seriously... what's next? Merry? Jolly? Destiny?

"Joy gives birth to Hope".  Sounds reasonable to me. :)

Post a reply to this message