POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Too many pipes? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 06:16:48 EDT (-0400)
  Too many pipes? (Message 41 to 50 of 51)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Too many pipes?
Date: 23 Oct 2008 16:31:14
Message: <4900df12$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> (And just what did you think I was gonna do if you said don't google for
> [X] ... Google it, of course ;) )

Don't google "bukkake". Especially not at work.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 23 Oct 2008 16:48:14
Message: <4900e30e$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Don't google "bukkake". Especially not at work.

Errrrr ....

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 23 Oct 2008 16:54:02
Message: <4900e46a@news.povray.org>
>> Don't google "bukkake". Especially not at work.
>
> Errrrr ....

WIN!!!!!eleven! :-D

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: andrel
Date: 23 Oct 2008 17:17:58
Message: <4900EA58.5080409@hotmail.com>
On 23-Oct-08 22:26, Mike Raiford wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>

>> [1] I don't know the exact brand offhand, no. :-) Don't google "madrong".
>>

> Oh, good. it doesn't come up with anything nasty, thankfully.
>
> (And just what did you think I was gonna do if you said don't google for
> [X] ... Google it, of course ;) )

I think it was just a way to bring the power of google again to the
attention of our mascot. Most of the more obvious ways seem to have
failed too often. ;)

Post a reply to this message