POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Interconnected Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:23:29 EDT (-0400)
  Interconnected (Message 1 to 10 of 32)
From: Invisible
Subject: Interconnected
Date: 17 Oct 2008 09:13:37
Message: <48f88f81@news.povray.org>
I just sat down and attempted to draw a chart representing all the most
important topic of the Haskell programming language, and how they relate
to each other.

Unfortunately, it looks like this:

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'haskell1.png' (136 KB)

Preview of image 'haskell1.png'
haskell1.png

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Interconnected
Date: 17 Oct 2008 09:28:32
Message: <48f892ff@news.povray.org>
I was wondering how much I could reduce the file size of your PNG if
lossiness is allowed, but without degrading the image quality noticeably.
I was able to reduce your original 138408 bytes png to a 49074 bytes one:

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Haskell1_optimized.png' (48 KB)

Preview of image 'Haskell1_optimized.png'
Haskell1_optimized.png

>   I was wondering how much I could reduce the file size of your PNG if
> lossiness is allowed, but without degrading the image quality noticeably.
> I was able to reduce your original 138408 bytes png to a 49074 bytes one:

Impressive. How did you manage that?

Post a reply to this message