POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Teh intertubes Server Time
10 Oct 2024 03:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Teh intertubes (Message 27 to 36 of 46)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Teh intertubes
Date: 17 Oct 2008 13:13:45
Message: <48f8c7c9@news.povray.org>
>> OTOH, I'm pretty sure that 98% of everything on YouTube is illegal,
>> and I have watched some of it, so...... ;-)
>
> Closer to 30%, I heard from a recent lawsuit about it.  On the other
> hand, if 75% of everything on youtube is crap, guess which part the
> home-built videos probably fall in to.

Heh. Look up "why is the rum gone?" There seems to be a huge profusion
of videos like this - except that some of them are actually quite good,
but most of them are totally lame.

Neat: Why is the rum gone?

Kinda funny: They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard.

Kinda lame: This is SPARTAAAAAAAA!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/