POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Seems that Andrew is not the only nerd who plays music Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Seems that Andrew is not the only nerd who plays music (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Warp
Subject: Seems that Andrew is not the only nerd who plays music
Date: 14 Oct 2008 07:53:45
Message: <48f48849@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAg5KjnAhuU

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 14 Oct 2008 14:27:52
Message: <48f4e4a8$1@news.povray.org>
Warp escreveu:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAg5KjnAhuU

I play the piano.  I'm pretty sure most geeks with a math and computer
programming passion can't help but love classical music.  Bach fugues
are about as fractal music gets and a written score is an assembly
program to be interpreted... by a human!

Post a reply to this message

oh, dios! such things should be forbidden or strongly warned against

b. gimeno

Post a reply to this message

> oh, dios! such things should be forbidden or strongly warned against
>
> b. gimeno

hmm, I'm at work and youtube is blocked... :P

Post a reply to this message

> oh, dios! such things should be forbidden or strongly warned against

  I don't know why, but I actually found that thing pretty awesome. :)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message