POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's on Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  It's on (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: It's on
Date: 13 Oct 2008 16:23:05
Message: <48f3ae29$1@news.povray.org>
OK, now I *so* have to find the power lead for my camcorder!! ;-)

I was just on the phone to a very kindly old lady who informed me that a
church not far from me will be completely unlocked and vacant this
Sunday, and if I wish to I'm perfectly welcome to just wander in there
all by myself, fire up their pipe organ and give it a whirl. o_O

Said lady was however unable to tell me how you actually turn on the air
compressor that drives the thing. ;-)

You know what I'm thinking, right? RIGHT??? :-D :-D :-D

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Said lady was however unable to tell me how you actually turn on the air
> compressor that drives the thing. ;-)

http://www.agohq.org/guide/pages/pages_9_10/console.html

LOL!

Post a reply to this message

> OK, now I *so* have to find the power lead for my camcorder!! ;-)

I have found it. >:-D

> You know what I'm thinking, right? RIGHT??? :-D :-D :-D

Yep. I'm all packed up, and I'm off. If you don't hear from me for a
week or two, I've probably bought a tent and camped out next to the
organ! ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Yep. I'm all packed up, and I'm off. If you don't hear from me for a week
> or two, I've probably bought a tent and camped out next to the organ! ;-)

Enjoy but ...
Take care not coming back as a mon...(oups !) an ape :-D

Marc (out now to purchase bananas)

Post a reply to this message

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 15:51:16 +0200, "m_a_r_c" <jac### [at] wanadoofr>
wrote:

>48f9a420$1@news.povray.org...
>>
>> Yep. I'm all packed up, and I'm off. If you don't hear from me for a week
>> or two, I've probably bought a tent and camped out next to the organ! ;-)
>>
>Enjoy but ...
>Take care not coming back as a mon...(oups !) an ape :-D
>
>Marc (out now to purchase bananas)

LOL but Andrew does not read Pratchett. Ook! OoooK!
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> LOL but Andrew does not read Pratchett. Ook! OoooK!
> --

Why do you think I'm teasing him? ;-)
I yet compared Andrew with Rincewind for his reluctance to travel....

Marc

Post a reply to this message