POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Test your colour vision. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Test your colour vision. (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Test your colour vision.
Date: 12 Oct 2008 23:57:32
Message: <48f2c72c@news.povray.org>
http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?PageID=77

    *  Your score: 4
    * Gender: Male
    * Age range: 20-29
    * Best score for your gender and age range: 0
    * Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

Did better than I expected.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: Test your colour vision.
Date: 13 Oct 2008 01:13:01
Message: <48f2d8dd@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?PageID=77
>
>     *  Your score: 4
>     * Gender: Male
>     * Age range: 20-29
>     * Best score for your gender and age range: 0
>     * Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520
>
> Did better than I expected.

It's 2:15 am. Right now my eyes feel like they're gonna blow up. Should I
even try?

Post a reply to this message