POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 10000 BC Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  10000 BC (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: Mueen Nawaz
Subject: Re: 10000 BC
Date: 8 Oct 2008 13:57:39
Message: <48ecf493@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Xavier Manget <NOS### [at] nospamfreefr> wrote:
>> Warp, you're not expected to *think* when you go and see a popcorn movie...
>> ;-)
>
>   As I commented, there's a limit to the willing suspension of disbelief.

	Yes, but your limit isn't large. I bet 90% of viewers didn't notice any
of the flaws you mentioned.

--
Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment.

                    /\  /\               /\  /
                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 8 Oct 2008 14:33:41
Message: <48ecfd05@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz <m.n### [at] ieeeorg> wrote:
> Warp wrote:
> > Xavier Manget <NOS### [at] nospamfreefr> wrote:
> >> Warp, you're not expected to *think* when you go and see a popcorn movie...
> >> ;-)
> >
> >   As I commented, there's a limit to the willing suspension of disbelief.

>         Yes, but your limit isn't large. I bet 90% of viewers didn't notice any
> of the flaws you mentioned.

  That's probably because 90% of the viewers haven't read their books... ;)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message