POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's that tocatta again... Server Time
10 Oct 2024 03:07:04 EDT (-0400)
  It's that tocatta again... (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: It's that tocatta again...
Date: 3 Oct 2008 12:29:14
Message: <48e6485a@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> I guess camcorder microphones aren't so hot? ;-)

My guess would have been the compression, actually.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 3 Oct 2008 13:01:50
Message: <48e64ffe$1@news.povray.org>
>> I guess camcorder microphones aren't so hot? ;-)
>
> My guess would have been the compression, actually.

Compression tends to garble the trebble, but this actually sounds like
the microphones simply maxing out due to the extreme volume. Seriously,
it sounds like a lawnmower rather than a musical instrument.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/