POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More fruit Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  More fruit (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: More fruit
Date: 27 Sep 2008 12:17:42
Message: <48de5ca6$1@news.povray.org>
Take #2:

   http://download.orphi.me.uk/Music/G3/WidorToccata-Main02.ogg

For reference, take #1:

   http://download.orphi.me.uk/Music/G3/WidorToccata.ogg

See? Hardly any pauses now! :-D

m_a_r_c wrote:
 > Next stage the 16th notes arpeggio? >:-)

OK then:

   http://download.orphi.me.uk/Music/G3/WidorToccata-Arp01.ogg

Just to prove that my fingers can, in fact, play that fast, even
staggered over an entire octave. o_O

Obviously I haven't yet mastered playing the two together. But then, I
don't have 3 hands. (Or organ peddles, for the 5th time!)

Also, nearer the end of the piece, I found this:

   http://download.orphi.me.uk/Music/G3/WidorToccata-Xtra01.ogg

How cool is that?? (OK, yeah, would be cooler if it was LOUDER...) Damn
I wish I had more bass notes in my sample library. :-(

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/