POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Anyone here on facebook? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Anyone here on facebook? (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Shay
Subject: Anyone here on facebook?
Date: 29 Sep 2008 12:21:08
Message: <48e10074$1@news.povray.org>
I set up a page if anyone wants to see some recent photos or read a bit
about what I've been doing lately. Anyone else have the same? Haven't
messed with it much, but it looks like you've got to "friend" someone to
see his page. That sucks.

Anyway, it's there if you're interested.

  -Shay

Post a reply to this message

> I set up a page if anyone wants to see some recent photos or read a bit
> about what I've been doing lately. Anyone else have the same?

Yes, but really only for work.  I wrote that skyclix application you see
there.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

I can be found by my email myf### [at] hotmailcom

Post a reply to this message