POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : WIN! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  WIN! (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Invisible
Subject: WIN!
Date: 26 Sep 2008 04:39:55
Message: <48dc9fdb@news.povray.org>
"Penelope, I... I known I'm probably the laughingstock of this
establishment, but I have to ask anyway, if only to feel the cleansing
astringence of rejection. Would you like to go out to dinner with me
sometime?"

Hee... "the cleansing astringence of rejection"? Like, WTF?

WIN!! :-D

Post a reply to this message

> "Penelope, I... I known I'm probably the laughingstock of this
> establishment, but I have to ask anyway, if only to feel the cleansing
> astringence of rejection. Would you like to go out to dinner with me
> sometime?"
>
> Hee... "the cleansing astringence of rejection"? Like, WTF?

You should use that line some day huh :)

Post a reply to this message

>> Hee... "the cleansing astringence of rejection"? Like, WTF?
>
> You should use that line some day huh :)

Heh, probably. Especially since Pen said yes! ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/