POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : End of the world delayed until spring Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  End of the world delayed until spring (Message 51 to 60 of 148)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: End of the world delayed until spring
Date: 24 Sep 2008 23:47:54
Message: <48db09ea$1@news.povray.org>
somebody wrote:
>> Yep. And they do. Complaining that the scientists are spending money is
>> the wrong way to do it.
>
> You may see it as pointless complaining,

I didn't say that. I just said it wasn't the scientists you should be
complaining about. "Science" doesn't need the conscience, because
"science" isn't what's taking your money against your will.

The scientists are spending their money, not yours. It's the politicians
spending *your* money.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message