POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Doomed? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  Doomed? (Message 28 to 37 of 57)
From: Slime
Subject: Re: Doomed?
Date: 21 Sep 2008 16:04:21
Message: <48d6a8c5$1@news.povray.org>
>I just installed Micro$oft Visual C++ 2008 Experss Edition.
>
> My God... what have I done?? O_O

You'll figure it out. =) It's handy once you do. Learn the keyboard
shortcuts and you'll be able to iterate on your code very quickly.

And it will give you compile errors when you don't return something from a
function with a return type. =)

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message